IQOS 3 MULTI
How can I check the charge level of the battery?
You can easily check the charge level by following these simple steps:
1. Press IQOS 3 Multi Button for 1 second
2. The Battery Status lights will turn on and indicate the level of charge:
- 4 LEDs = more than 75% charged;
- 1 LED = low charge. Need to charge.
How long does it take to fully charge the device?
It takes approximately 75 minutes to fully charge the IQOS 3 Multi from an electrical outlet. Only charge IQOS 3 Multi device using supplied AC Power Adaptor and USB cable.
Should I always fully charge my Pocket Charger battery?
The IQOS 3 Multi device does not require a full charge to work. If the device is fully charged you may use it up to 10 back-to-back sessions without recharging.
How can I reset my IQOS device?
You can easily reset your IQOS 3 Multi device by pressing and holding the Button for 10 seconds and then releasing. The lights will fade in and out to confirm a reset.
What do device vibrations mean?
IQOS 3 Multi vibrations are activated in the following situations:
- At the start of the heating (once you press the Button to start) - one vibration
- When the device is ready to be used - two vibrations
- When the experience is nearly complete (30 seconds prior the end of the tobacco session) - two vibrations
What do the lights on my IOQS 3 Multi mean?
Any white light indicates that the device performs various operations, like charging, re-initialization, ready to use, fully charged etc.
Any red light indicates that there is a device error or device operates outside its operating temperature (0 - 50°C). Please, perform a reset of your device and try again.
Still no luck? Please contact Customer Care:
• by phone: 8 800 200 90 (I-V 9:00-21:00)
• by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• on Facebook: IQOS Lietuva
• ask for assistance at the nearest IQOS store.
What is the optimal IQOS device functioning temperature?
IQOS 3 Multi is designed to work in a wide range of temperatures, but the optimal use is between 0℃ and 50℃.