“Philip Morris International” (PMI) offers a variety of quality, scientifically substantiated smoke-free products that are much better choices than continued smoking. Our vision is that our smoke-free products will one day replace cigarettes.
- Cigarette smoking causes serious diseases and is addictive. Without question, the best decision any smoker can make is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- PMI’s smoke-free products are for adults who would otherwise continue to smoke or use other nicotine products.
- We do not offer PMI’s smoke-free products to people who have never used tobacco or nicotine products or who have quit using tobacco and nicotine products. Our smoke-free products are not an alternative to quitting and are not designed as cessation aids.
- Minors should not use tobacco or nicotine in any form.
SAFETY WARNINGS & INSTRUCTIONS
Tobacco and Nicotine
- Heated tobacco products contain nicotine, which is addictive.
- IQOS and heated tobacco products are not risk-free. The best way to reduce tobacco-related health risks is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Some users of heated tobacco products reported experiencing abdominal pain, chest pain, choking sensation, cough, difficulty breathing, dizziness, dry mouth, dry throat, gingivitis, headache, malaise, nasal stuffiness, nausea, mouth irritation, palpitations, throat irritation, and vomiting. Stop using heated tobacco products and seek medical attention immediately if you experience any of the symptoms listed above, as they may indicate a serious allergic reaction. You can report any adverse experience or incident directly by contacting IQOS Call Centre. By reporting adverse experiences or incidents, you can help provide more information on the safety of this product and heated tobacco products.
- Nicotine-containing products should not be used by people who have or are at risk of heart
disease, are diabetic, are epileptic, or are experiencing seizures.
- Nicotine-containing products should not be used during pregnancy or while breast-feeding.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, or think you may be pregnant, you should quit tobacco
and nicotine use altogether.
- Stopping smoking or switching to heated tobacco products or other nicotine-containing
products may require the adjustment of the dosing of certain medicines (e.g.
theophylline, clozapine, ropinirole).
- If you have questions about whether you should use heated tobacco products
given an existing health condition, consult a health care professional.
Exclusive Use of heated tobacco products
- Only purchase IQOS and heated tobacco products from your local IQOS stores or other
- Only use IQOS with dedicated heated tobacco products. (HEETS) Never use IQOS with a cigarette or similar
products that are not approved for usage with IQOS. Doing so may result in injury.
- Do not modify heated tobacco products in any way or add any substance to them. Doing so
may result in injury.
Prior to use of a product, users should read the full Safety Warnings & Instructions, which contain important safety information about the use of the product.
Please read more on important information in FAQ here.