Is IQOS safe as an electronic device?
IQOS Holder and Pocket Charger are safe, as electronic devices, when used in accordance with the instructions in the Quick Start Guide. For more details refer to the User Guide. They both comply with the EU consumer electronic safety requirements indicated by the “CE"" (European Conformity) symbols on the packaging.
What should I do if my IQOS device is not functioning?
If your IQOS device is not functioning, perform a reset. You can learn how to do it . here. If this solution does not help, we kindly invite you to access the information about when and how a damaged IQOS device can be replaced with a new one.
If you have any questions, please:
• contact the IQOS consultant by clicking the LiveChat icon at the right-hand corner of this website (working hours: I–V 9:00-21:00, VI-VII 10:00-18:00);
• send us a personal message on Facebook (IQOS Lietuva) or by email email@example.com;
• visit the nearest IQOS store;
• contact the IQOS Customer Care Service at free number 8 800 200 90 (working hours: I–V 9:00-21:00, VI-VII 10:00-18:00).
What are the optimal IQOS storage conditions?
Keep IQOS away from water, direct sunlight and/or heat. Do not leave IQOS device for extended period of time in a hot place, such as inside a car, as the battery or electronics may be damaged or significantly deteriorated.
How to clean IQOS?
You can easily clean your IQOS Holder and Cap in few steps:
1. Switch off your IQOS Holder;
2. Wait for at least 30 seconds to cool down the blade;
3. Remove the cap;
4. Slide open your IQOS Cleaning Tool and check if it is not deformed and free of particles;
5. With a straight and gentle gesture, insert the IQOS Cleaning Tool till it touches the bottom of the heating chamber;
6. Do not twist yet;
7. Without any further pushing pressure, gently twist IQOS Cleaning Tool 2-3 times;
8. Stop twisting, and extract the Tool straight from the Holder;
9. Gently tap the Holder and the Cleaning Tool to remove the tobacco residuals;
10. Use IQOS Cleaning Sticks to clean inside of the holder and cap.
How often should I clean my IQOS?
To ensure optimal usage, we recommend cleaning your IQOS once a day. You can clean even more frequently if you feel to.
A regular cleaning of your IQOS will make the cleaning process quick and smooth. Only use IQOS original cleaning tools to clean your IQOS.