We are always giving undivided attention to our consumers. Client safety and smooth experiences with IQOS are our highest priorities currently.
How do I replace a malfunctioning IQOS device?
Firstly, inform the IQOS Customer Care about the malfunction by calling the toll-free number 8 800 200 90 (I-V 8:00-22:00, VI-VII: 9:00-20:00). Depending on your device and your ability to leave home during this period, an IQOS Consultant will offer you one of the options below.
- If you have IQOS 2.4 or IQOS 2.4 Plus device, contact IQOS Customer Care Center for a free replacement at your nearest gas station Circle K, Baltic Petroleum, Viada, or at MAXIMA (XX, XXX, XXXX) stores. You may also have new part of the device delivered by a courier.
- If you have IQOS 3 DUO, IQOS 3, IQOS 3 MULTI or any limited edition IQOS device, you can contact IQOS Customer Care Center for a free replacement and pick-up the new device in the nearest "Circle K" or "Viada" (IQOS 3 DUO only), IQOS store or get it delivered to you by a courier within the shortest possible time.
Delivery is free of charge throughout Lithuania. We will hand over your new device and take the old one from you while following the increased security measures.
What are the terms for replacing a malfunctioning IQOS?
If your IQOS device becomes defective because of your actions (it was broken, got wet, etc.), you can replace it with a new one for free if:
- you have enrolled your registered device to the IQOS CARE PLUS program and your device is covered by Accidental Damage Coverage. You can learn about the Terms and Conditions of the IQOS CARE PLUS program here.
If the failure occurs due to a manufacturing defect, you can replace the defective part of IQOS with a new one for free if:
- you have registered your IQOS device in a personal account at iqos.com and your device is covered by IQOS Manufacturer's Warranty. IQOS Manufacturer's Warranty is a warranty given by the manufacturer for all IQOS owners in addition to the 2-year legal warranty that is applicable in the European Union. The voluntary warranty is valid for one year from the date of the purchase;
- you have the IQOS device for less than two years and it has a 2-year legal guarantee of the European Union.
If you are not sure what replacement conditions apply to your device, simply contact the IQOS Customer Care by calling the toll-free number 8 800 200 90 (I-V 8:00-22:00, VI-VII: 9:00-20:00).
How to replace IQOS at Circle K, Baltic Petroleum, Viada or MAXIMA?
To replace a malfunctioning device at your nearest Circle K, Baltic Petroleum or Viada gas station, as well as MAXIMA (XX, XXX, XXXX), all you need to do is take a few simple steps:
- inform IQOS Customer Care about the malfunction by calling the toll-free number 8 800 200 90 (I-V 8:00-22:00, VI-VII: 9:00-20:00);
- indicate IQOS identification number which is imprinted on a holder or a pocket charger;
- inform that you want to pick up your new device at Circle K, Baltic Petroleum or Viada gas station or MAXIMA (XX, XXX, XXXX) store;
- show a received confirmation email or SMS with a QR code at any chosen retail chain’s gas station or store. Return the old device and get a new one.
After replacing IQOS or a part of it, the new device becomes your property. The device, which has been replaced, becomes a property of a company, which has performed the replacement.
Useful to know
We always recommend that you use Accidental Damage Coverage with IQOS CARE PLUS program, after purchasing IQOS.
You can find out more about international IQOS assistance abroad, which is provided to the registered owners of IQOS along with other free IQOS CARE support services.
You can easily resolve some of the IQOS malfunctions yourself by visiting IQOS Help section.
You can find more information about IQOS warranty and service conditions in your IQOS device packaging, by calling IQOS Customer Care at toll-free number 8 800 200 90 (I-V 8:00-22:00, VI-VII: 9:00-20:00) or writing a LiveChat message at the right bottom corner of this page.