Important information for IQOS owners
Are IQOS stores open?
What to do is IQOS is malfunctioning?
If your IQOS is malfunctioning, use the QURE virtual device diagnostic tool or simply contact IQOS Customer Care Service at toll-free number 8 800 200 90.
If you have IQOS 2.4 or IQOS 2.4 Plus device, contact IQOS Customer Care Service for replacement at the nearest IQOS store, Circle K, Baltic Petroleum, Viada gas station, as well MAXIMA (XX, XXX, XXXX) stores or it will be delivered to you by a courier. More information on how to do this is here.
If you have IQOS 3, IQOS 3 MULTI or a limited edition IQOS device, the new device will be delivered to you by courier as soon as possible or you will be able to pick it up at the nearest IQOS store after contacting IQOS Customer Care Service.
If you have IQOS 3 DUO device, contact IQOS Customer Care Service for replacement at the nearest IQOS store, Circle K gas station or it will be delivered to you by a courier.
Where can I purchase IQOS systems or accessories?
IQOS systems and accessories, cleaning products can be purchased at our stores and iqos.com. Free delivery is granted for all goods in Lithuania, when ordered online.
Delivery of our goods is carried out by „DPD Lietuva“ in compliance with security requirements.
You can also continue to buy IQOS at „Circle K“, „Baltic Petroleum“, „Viada“ or MAXIMA (XX, XXX, XXXX).
IQOS 2.4 Plus systems are sold at „Circle K“, „Viada“, „Baltic Petroleum“, MAXIMA (XX, XXX ir XXXX).
IQOS 3 DUO are sold only at „Circle K“.
Read how to do it quickly and easily here.
Can I try IQOS before buying?
Yes, we suggest you trying IQOS for free for up to 14 days before you buy it. All you have to do is fill out the form here.
Important! We understand the increased concerns about safety and desire to minimize unnecessary contacts. Therefore, we take into account the needs of our customers:
• if you decide to try IQOS now, you can return it to us in 14 days;
• you can borrow IQOS system at the nearest IQOS store or we will deliver it directly to your home completely free of charge in Lithuania;
• we will pass IQOS kit to you in compliance with security requirements;
• we will explain how to use the device at IQOS store or remotely;
• if you decide to buy IQOS after trial, you will be able to choose a new system in color and model of your choice.
Which services are available in IQOS stores?
IQOS stores provide the usual services. Here you can purchase IQOS systems, accessories and other related goods, as well as borrow or replace malfunctioning IQOS. At the stores you can also charge your IQOS for free and we can clean it for free. Our consultants will answer all your questions related to IQOS usage. For your convenience, we recommend getting goods and services without leaving home. Learn how to do it here.
Are there any safety rules I should be aware of when visiting the stores?
If you decided to visit IQOS store, we recommend following these safety measures:
• Wear a protective mask or other face protection.
• Wear protective gloves.
• Disinfect your hand.
• Keep a safe distance from other people.
• Avoid cash payments.
• If you see that it’s impossible to keep a safe distance, we kindly ask you to wait outside the store.
• When coughing or sneezing, cover your face with a disposable napkin or the inside of the bent elbow.
• For your convenience we recommend getting goods and services without leaving home.
IQOS Customer Care is always ready to help at toll-free number 8 800 200 90.
Consultants have the right not to let in customers that show signs of respiratory illness (runny nose, sneezing, coughing etc.).