If you have any questions, please:
• contact the IQOS consultant by clicking the LiveChat icon at the right-hand corner of this website (working hours: I–V 9:00-21:00, VI-VII 10:00-18:00);
• send us a personal message on Facebook (IQOS Lietuva) or by email email@example.com;
• visit the nearest IQOS store;
• contact the IQOS Customer Care Service at free number 8 800 200 90 (working hours: I–V 9:00-21:00, VI-VII 10:00-18:00).
1. Switch off your IQOS Holder;
2. Wait for at least 30 seconds to cool down the blade;
3. Remove the cap;
4. Slide open your IQOS Cleaning Tool and check if it is not deformed and free of particles;
5. With a straight and gentle gesture, insert the IQOS Cleaning Tool till it touches the bottom of the heating chamber;
6. Do not twist yet;
7. Without any further pushing pressure, gently twist IQOS Cleaning Tool 2-3 times;
8. Stop twisting, and extract the Tool straight from the Holder;
9. Gently tap the Holder and the Cleaning Tool to remove the tobacco residuals;
10. Use IQOS Cleaning Sticks to clean inside of the holder and cap.
A regular cleaning of your IQOS will make the cleaning process quick and smooth. Only use IQOS original cleaning tools to clean your IQOS.