If you have any questions, please:
• contact the IQOS consultant by clicking the LiveChat icon at the right-hand corner of this website (working hours: I–V 8:00-20:00, VI-VII 9:00-19:00);
• send us a personal message on Facebook (IQOS Lietuva) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org;
• visit the nearest IQOS store;
• contact the IQOS Customer Care Service at free number 8 800 200 90 (working hours: I–V 8:00-20:00, VI-VII 9:00-19:00).
If you have IQOS ILUMA, you don’t need to clean a device.
For previous generation devices, you can easily clean your IQOS Holder and Cap in few steps:
- Switch off your IQOS Holder;
- Wait for at least 30 seconds to cool down the blade;
- Remove the cap;
- Slide open your IQOS Cleaning Tool and check if it is not deformed and free of particles;
- With a straight and gentle gesture, insert the IQOS Cleaning Tool till it touches the bottom of the heating chamber;
- Do not twist yet;
- Without any further pushing pressure, gently twist IQOS Cleaning Tool 2-3 times;
- Stop twisting, and extract the Tool straight from the Holder;
- Gently tap the Holder and the Cleaning Tool to remove the tobacco residuals;
- Use IQOS Cleaning Sticks to clean inside of the holder and cap.
For previous generation devices, to ensure optimal usage, we recommend cleaning your IQOS once a day. You can clean even more frequently if you feel to.
A regular cleaning of your IQOS will make the cleaning process quick and smooth. Only use IQOS original cleaning tools to clean your IQOS.