IQOS began collaborating with the artist from an art object made of 2 100 IQOS caps, created for the presentation of the latest heated tobacco inovation – IQOS 3 system – #agneartmirrorlips.
This time IQOS together with the artist present a new installation in Vilnius – a relief in the shape of woman’s face made from 2 100 IQOS caps packages, which were left after the first collaboration with IQOS. This installation is specially designed for the “Fashion week”.
Installations and interior details at IQOS storesFor almost a month IQOS shops will be decorated by Agnė Kišonaitė’s installations and interior details. Visit unique IQOS shops in Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda and Šiauliai to see artist’s work and take advantage of a special offer for accessories recommended by Agnė Kišonaitė.
Find installations at:
- Vilnius IQOS shop, Vilniaus St. 17 (I–V 10:00–20:00, VI 11:00–18:00, VII 11:00–16:00);
- Klaipėda IQOS shop, Žvejų St. 4 (I–V 10:00–20:00, VI 11:00–18:00, VII 11:00–16:00).
- IQOS stand in Vilnius Akropolis (I–VII 10:00–22:00);
- Kaunas IQOS shop, Laisvės av. 70 (I–V 10:00–20:00, VI 11:00–18:00, VII 11:00–16:00);
- IQOS stand in Klaipėda Akropolis (I–VII 10:00–21:00);
- IQOS shop in Šiauliai Akropolis (I–VII 10:00–21:00).
Until 2nd of June IQOS stores invite you to decorate your IQOS for free with illustrations specially designed by Agnė Kišonaitė or others of your choice.
- 6th – 11th of May at Vilnius IQOS shop, Vilniaus St. 17.
- 13th –16th of May at Kaunas IQOS shop, Laisvės av. 70.
- 20th –25th of May at Klaipėda IQOS shop, Žvejų St. 4.
- 27th of May–2nd of June at Šiauliai IQOS shop in Šiauliai Akropolis.